Fast Facts about Hilton Hawaiian Village® Waikiki Beach Resort:
- Unique Village-style resort set in 22 acres of oceanfront paradise
- 5 pools including Waikiki's largest Super Pool, and longest water slide
- 20 restaurants and bars
- Exclusive Ali'i Tower featuring concierge and private facilities
- Exotic wildlife, gardens, ponds and waterfalls
- Mandara Spa
- Camp Penguin children's program
- Daily activities ranging from Hula lessons to morning exercise classes
Find Out More About Hilton Hawaiian Village® Waikiki Beach Resort
Find out more about the history of Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort.
Check out our top tips on how to make the most of your time at our Waikiki beach resort.
Explore the Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort using our handy interactive map.
Learn about the many prestigious awards won by Hilton Hawaiian Village.
Get turn-by-turn directions to and from the Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort.
Learn more about our 24-Hour Xerox® Business Services Center.
Find out airport transfer information and discover how to get around Oahu.
Got an inquiry? Get in touch with us at Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort.
Additional Resort Information
Hilton Hawaiian Village® offers the perfect mix of exceptional resort accommodations and classic Hawaiian hospitality. Discover over 90 shops and boutiques and a diverse, international selection of restaurants. The resort's beachfront Super Pool is the largest on the island and on Friday night it becomes the stage for a celebration of Hawaiian culture and entertainment, ending with a spectacular fireworks show.
- Resort Facts
- Check-in & Check-out
- Hawaii State Law and Hilton Hawaiian Village Smoke Free Policy
- Digital Check-In - Available for Hilton Honors® members via the Hilton Honors app
- Hospitality Rooms for freshening up prior to departing are available. Please call ext. 69007, one day prior to your departure.
- Luggage storage is available for departing guests by calling ext. 41 or by visiting the Luggage Center on the ground level of the Diamond Head Tower. Also available is the Bell Desk in the Main Lobby or the Kalia Tower Lobby. Overnight luggage storage is not available.
- Enjoy the facilities of the Luana Lounge at the Mandara Spa for just $24 per person (must be 16 years or older). Relax in the whirlpool, enjoy a last minute workout at the Mandara Spa Fitness Center or use the lockers and showers to freshen up. For more information call ext. 74370.
- At check-in, the front desk will verify your check-out date. If you choose to depart earlier than your original check-out date an early departure fee may apply.
Hilton Hawaiian Village provides a six-level parking garage, conveniently accessible from all towers at the resort. Self-parking and valet parking are both available.
- Daily Self-Parking Charge for registered hotel guests: $43/night *, motorcycle/moped: $10/night*
- Daily Valet Parking Charge for registered hotel guests: $50/night *
- Daily Valet Parking Charge for Oversize Vehicles: $60/night *
- Validated Self-Parking Charge: $10.00* (For event functions only. Not valid for overnight function parking.)
- Validated Valet Parking Charge: $15.00* (For event functions only. Not valid for overnight function parking.)
Oversized Vehicles: Vehicles over 6' 6" do not fit in our parking garage and would need to be Valet parked. We strongly encourage guests not rent or bring any oversized vehicles to the resort. If you are a registered hotel guest with an oversized vehicle, you will have to leave the vehicle with valet parking and will be charged the overnight valet parking charge for large vehicles. We apologize for this inconvenience.
Lost Ticket: $100.00*
*All prices are subject to change without notice.
Hawaii State Law and Hilton Hawaiian Village Smoke Free Policy
The law prohibits smoking, including e-cigarettes, in all “enclosed or partially enclosed” areas open to the public that include, but not limited to restrooms, lobbies, reception areas, hallways, bars, hotel rooms, balconies, restaurants, retail service establishments, and retail stores. A slight exemption is being made for hotels. The exemption clause says up to 20% of the rooms rented to guests in a hotel or motel may be designated as smoking rooms.
Guestrooms: As of November 16, 2006 smoking is prohibited in all Hilton Hawaiian Village guest rooms with the exception of some guest rooms in Tapa Tower, where smoking on the balconies in those specific rooms will be permitted.
Beach: As of April 2013, smoking is prohibited on certain beaches and parks including Duke Kahanamoku Beach in front of Hilton Hawaiian Village.
Smoking for guests is prohibited everywhere on property at Hilton Hawaiian Village, except on the red areas designated on the guest smoking areas map.